A confined space may be an area of restricted entry and exit, may have an atmosphere which contains potentially harmful levels of a contaminant, unsafe levels of oxygen or may cause engulfment. This Confined Space Course in Melbourne is designed for persons working within or around limited spaces, or who engage in related outdoor recreational activities such as caving.
Industry recommends that a refresher course be completed every 1-2 years or whenever your employer sees fit.
After successful completion of our Confined Space Refresher course, students will be eligible to book in for our complementary CPR training, within 12 months of course completion.
There are no required prerequisites.
Applicants must submit a Statement of Attainment for one of the following units or equivalents issued within the last three (3) years (or, their current confined space ticket/card/licence that is expired no more than three (3) months prior to the course):
• RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces
• RIIWHS202E – Enter and work in confined spaces
• MSMPER205 – Enter confined space
• DEFWHS011 – Enter confined space
• SIFCWHS002 – Work in confined spaces
• FDFOP2065A – Work in confined spaces in the food and beverage industries
• FBPOPR2072 – Work in confined spaces in the food and beverage industries
• MARF010 – Work safely in confined spaces on a vessel
• Any other confined space related units of competency from different training packages.
To enrol into Confined Space Refresher Course, applicants must have a minimum of 6 months experience of confined space work experience in the last three 3 years.
– Compliance documentation including entry and work permits
– Safety requirements
– Environmental protection requirements
– Tools and equipment
Each confined space refresher course is facilitated by a member of our highly experienced training team in Melbourne, and includes trainer presentations and practical activities – so your participation will be required! Assessment activities include a knowledge test and satisfactory demonstration of practical skills in a simulated environment. At the end of the course you’ll receive a confined space ticket for proof of refresher training.
The formal duration of the course is 1 day.
These can be conducted at our Rowville training facility in Melbourne or onsite.
Pre learning may apply, contact the office for more information.
Price: $250.00 per person