Don’t get caught out! We are able to conduct on-site Workplace Risk Assessment in Melbourne to guarantee the safety of your work environment.
Workplace Risk Assessment and Hazard Analysis
Every 12 months it is recommended that your plant/equipment has Excavator machines on the construction site a Static, Hazard & Risk Assessment conducted on it to ensure that your machine is still compliant to the OHS regulations. Each Static, Hazard & Risk Assessment address the following requirements:
- Occupational Health & Safety Act 2004 (VIC)
- Occupational Health & Safety Regulations 2017
- WorkSafe booklet ‘Understanding the Plant Safety Package
- The WorkSafe Plant Hazard Checklist
- The Hierarchy of Hazard Control
In simple terms, risk assessment works like this…
Our qualified assessor will come to your site to conduct the assessment and provide you with the relevant documents regarding your Hazard Analysis in Melbourne, as well as the relevant safety decals for your machine to verify compliance.
Incl GST and decals. Travel not included