– Legislative, licencing and regulatory requirements.
– Planning, preparing, installing and removing trench shoring.
– Equipment types, technical capabilities and limitations
– Site isolation and traffic control responsibilities and authorities
– Relevant record management
The training program involves attendance and participation at a one day workshop. Each workshop is facilitated by a member of our highly experienced training team, and includes trainer presentations, small group work and practical activities – so your participation will be required! Assessment will require satisfactory completion of a written test and a series of practical demonstrations.