– Relevant legislation, regulations and manufacturer’s standards
– Apply limbing, cross cutting and bore cutting techniques
– Clean, maintain and sharpen saw chains
– Strip and assemble a chainsaw
– Identify, assess and address site challenges and hazards
– Plan and conduct the job
– Safely dispose waste
The chainsaw operators course is facilitated by a member of our highly experienced training team in Melbourne, and includes trainer presentations, small group work, and in class activities – so your participation will be required!
Assessment activities include demonstration of skills and knowledge via a series of practical activities and scenarios.